Welcome!, ¡Bienvenido!, Bienvenu!, Benvenuto!, Willkommen!

WELCOME to this blog.

This site is dedicate it to the best football player: Michael Ballack, Germany team's capitain and Chelsea's midfielder, english team.

In this site I will put photos, videos, current news of Ballack. I hope that it like you; comments and suggestions in the same blog, or to my e-mail victorhugoballack@yahoo.com.mx

The news was taken from many sources, the source is indicate. The pics are taken from the respective agency (Viewimages, Getty images, Yahoo Sports, Daylife, Teamtalk, Backpages images, Fotosports…), someone are indicate it with watermark; others are taken from forum http://iloveballack.proboards74.com/, or like reference to search in internet; other source us http://www.ballack13.cn/, even most the pics are from own search. Enyoy them!

I have other space in http://victorhugogazu.spaces.live.com/, and other blog in http://michaelballack-13.blogspot.com/,
both in spanish.

Other blog in http://subsidiospastorales.blogspot.com/, about
catholic subsidy in spanish, you can make use of them.


¡¡¡ENJOY THEM!!!

Víctor Hugo.

Next Chelsea's match


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

And the next match is...


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

martes, 1 de abril de 2008

Ballack's chinese chat


Ballack's Chinese chat


Posted in Mariana's forum: http://iloveballack.proboards74.com/


Thanks to ballack13.cn


There were a chat wit Micha yesterday.


Welcome. The questions and answers will appear here, you do not need to refresh the page.

(13:07:57) Bayern Munchen. When you leaved FC Bayern, why you choose Chelsea?

(13:07:57) Michael Ballack: Because I played four years for Bayern, winning the double three times. I wanted a new challenge, and to play in a new country. Chelsea have grown up quickly, and have a very good team, the target is to win the Champions League, and the Premier League is a big challenge for me. They won the league title twice, so it was a very good team to come to.


(13:09:42) Ballack-Lampard.What’s your view on Frank Lampard, your teammate and partner in midfield?

(13:09:42) Michael Ballack. He is a very good player, played here a very long time, and scores a lot of goals. It is very exciting to play together.


(13:10:19) Goal!! You've got 4 goals in Barclays Premier league this season, so when is the next? (13:10:19) Michael Ballack I hope in the next game against Middlesbrough on Sunday!


(13:11:24) Premier League. Do you think the Premier league is very strong physical challenge? (13:11:24) Michael Ballack. Yes, of course, it is the way to play in England. Traditionally it is very tough and physical. I think the referees don't blow so quickly for fouls, so you can be more aggressive in challenges, so the game is more physical, and the game goes from end to end.


(13:13:13) b13gogo. English football league don’t have winter break, player should play at Christmas and new year, do you feel problem for the schedule?

(13:13:13) Michael Ballack: No, it is traditional here, and you have to adapt, but you know when you come to England that you have to play in the winter. It is a hard time, especially at the end of December and January with a lot of games, but it is ok. Over Christmas it is a little unusual, but it is ok.


(13:14:46) Chelsea fan. Are you enjoy Chelsea fans' passion and what do you think about Chelsea fans?

(13:14:46) Michael Ballack: I think the fans are very close to the team and supprot us very well, not just at Stamford Bridge but also away. They are very loud and travel a lot, it is never empty there, that's what we need, support from the fans. This is also not just in the good times but the bad times too.


(13:15:58) Coco. Do you believe Chelsea can beat ManUtd and win the premier league? (13:15:58) Michael Ballack: Of course we can beat them, but the table shows they are five points up and are very strong at the moment. Even if we beat them at home they are two points ahead, so we have to wait for them to drop points. They are very consistent, so we have to wait and win our games. Tehre are just seven games left but we still believe in it, and can win every game, which is what i think we need to do.

(13:17:09) Sheva7 What you view about Shevchenko?

(13:17:09) Michael Ballack: He is a nice guy and a good friend of mine. It isn't an easy time for him because he has had a difficult injury, but I hope he can come back soon because he is a very good player.


(13:18:17) Ballack 13 why? Why you choose the number 13, It seems not a very lucky number?

(13:18:17) Michael Ballack: Yes, that's true, it is not a lucky number, but I don't believe in such things. At Leverkusen, I could choose between 13 and 15, the last player who used 13 was Rudi Voller, who was a tough act to follow, but I asked him and he said I could have it. I played well, so kept it until now!


(13:19:22) Play13. In addition to football, what is you hoby?

(13:19:22) Michael Ballack: My family, I have three boys, which is tough enough. Sometimes I play golf, I have a handicap of around 20, and sometimes billiards at home. We have a pool table at the training ground, and I lost in the competitition!


(13:20:56) Manager. You work with so much excellent manager, who is the most important for you?

(13:20:56) Michael Ballack: That's true, I had the privilege to work with a lot of good managers over my whole career, and that is important at a young age. When i came to Leverkusen at 22 I trained under Christophe Daum, who was a very good trainer for me, so i learned a lot from him and could grow up. But it is difficult to say one or two, because i worked with a lot! You learn from every coach all the time.

(13:22:14) Maradona. Diego Maradona visited Chelsea this season, what's your view about the Argentina legend?

(13:22:14) Michael Ballack: He is a legend, you said it! He had some problems in the past with his life, but he is still a legend as a player, and that's what is in the mind of the people. When you see him he has a special aura, and I played against him in a friendly match with Lothar Matthaus. It was unbelievable when he went on the pitch and did his tricks on the ball. I was just 21 at the time, it left an impression on me for sure.


(13:22:38) FM Will you become a football manager after you retired from professional football? Or anything else?

(13:22:38) Michael Ballack: I don't know now, I have some ideas but it's nothing to speak about for now.


(13:23:53) Singer. What's your most favorite song, and who's your favorite singer?

(13:23:53) Michael Ballack: I like some German music, Xavier Naidoo, and I like pop. At the moment I listen to everything, no favourites. When I came to Chelsea I had to sing a song for my initiation, it was an Austrian ski song!


(13:25:08) 2002: You played the 2002 Champion League final, but unfortunate lose to Real Madrid. So do you hope to win the champion league this year?

(13:25:08) Michael Ballack: Yes, of course. It is always disappointing to lose a final because you can't play it again. I am still waiting for this title, which is why I came to Chelsea. I want to win with this strong team. Last year we were close to the final, but sometimes you need luck and I hope we have this this year. We need to play well in the right moment, so hopefully it is this year.

(13:26:22) Turkey. How you rate the Fenerbahce, Chelsea's next opponent in Champion league? (13:26:22) Michael Ballack: It is not an easy draw. People think we are clear favourites, but you have to be a strong team, Fenerbahce is a tough place to go, one of the best atmospheres in Europe and they have a lot of international players, so it will be hard. But, we have the advantage of playing the second game at home, we know what we have to do. We are looking forward to the game, it is a nice draw because we haven't played Fenerbahce in the past, so it will be very interesting.


(13:27:39) Semifinal. Which team do you prefer to play against if Chelsea finally win the quarter-final matches with Fenerbahce? Arsenal or Liverpool?

(13:27:39) Michael Ballack: It is difficult to say, both teams are in good shape. We don't have good experience with Liverpool so we have to balance the history and win the game. We have to think about Fenerbahce now though, I don't like to look too far ahead, so we must concentrate on the next game.

(13:29:38) Sun. What's your view on Sun Jihai, defender of Man City.

(13:29:38) Michael Ballack: He is a good defender, I think he has had a few problems with injuries in the past couple of seasons, so hasn't played as much as he would like.

(13:31:11) Visit China. Chelsea will visit China this summer, would you like to say something to your Chinese supporter?

(13:31:11) Michael Ballack: We are looking forward to going, I have never been to China. As a footballer I have travelled a lot, but never to China. I hope we have good possibilities to train, and the supporters can visit and enjoy watching us play. I am sure there will be a friendly atmosphere, and it is always exciting to go somewhere new.


(13:31:50) China. China play against German in 2005 at Hamburg, and German won 1-0, any impression with China football team?

(13:31:50) Michael Ballack: I didn't play in that game but I watched it on TV, Frings scored a penalty to win the game for us. It was a difficult game, and China were an impressive team.

(13:33:17) German. Do you believe German can win the Euro tournament 2008?

(13:33:17) Michael Ballack: Yes, we believe it. We haven't had good results at hte last two European Championships, but did well in the World Cups. We are in good shape and qualified very early. We have a good team, but there are many teams that can win. It is very tough to win this tournament, some people think that it is harder to win this than the World Cup.

(13:34:35) World Cup 2002. All of your fans will not forget your great performance in World cup 2002, but it was a huge pity that you lost the chance to play in the final just because of the yellow card. So do you ever regret for the card you got in the semi-final?

(13:34:35) Michael Ballack: Of course I wanted to play the final, but it was a situation where I had to make the fuol. Their player was in front of the goal, and if he passed me he was free, so it was a tactical foul. I did it for the team, and I knew if we were in the final, I would miss out. But I knew I could still score in that game and help the team get to the final.


(13:35:47) 2010. Do you wish to lead German to win the FIFA world cup 2010?

(13:35:47) Michael Ballack: Yes, I am 31 now, that is in two years, so I will still want to play. I haven't been to South Africa before, so it would be good to play there too.


(13:36:26) Friend. Who is you best friend in national team? Klose?

(13:36:26) Michael Ballack: I played a long time with Bernd Schneider, and Oliver Neuville, who isn't in the squad at the moment, but he may join us for Euro 2008.

(13:37:19) Best of best. In your opinion, who is the next best player in the world: C. Ronaldo or Messi or Kaká or someone else?

(13:37:19) Michael Ballack They are all world class players, there is not one I could pick out. They all play differently, and offensive players are always under more focus than defenders. There are many good players in the world, and these three are among them. You can't say one is the best.

(13:38:18) Zidane. What about Zidane,French playmaker?

(13:38:18) Michael Ballack He was one of the best players in the world, and if you saw him play, he was at one with the ball.

(13:39:30) Premier League. Is the Premier League best all aound Europe?

(13:39:30) Michael Ballack I think at the moment you have to say yes. When you look at the last two years there were four teams in the Champions League quarter-final, and dominate the European game. At the moment I think it is definitely the best league in the world.


(13:40:50) Michael Ballack: Thank you for all your questions, I now have to go and have lunch. I hope to see you next summer in China!


No hay comentarios:

Galería de fotos de Víctor Hugo Ballack

Blog`s registry